…schön zusammengefasst (mit Quellenangaben!) auf der Website von Sleepy Wrap:
* Cry Less! (43% less overall and 54% less during the evening hours)
* Are Healthier! (gain weight faster, have better motor skills, coordination, increased muscle tone, and sense of balance)
* Get a better view of the world! (babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car seats only get to see the adult world at knee-level)
* Become Independent Faster! (making them more confident and less clingy)
* Sleep Better! (they fall asleep quicker and sleep for longer periods of time)
* Learn More! (not overstimulated, but calm and alert, observing the world around them)
* And are just plain Happier!